Total Pageviews

Monday, September 30, 2013

WEEK 2: I am making a progress on the stock market.

I am SUPER EXCITED to share with you my new achievement. This week I made $196.71 (+19.94%). The total for my two weeks achievement is only 9.87% gain per week, and I am half way behind the schedule. My next week goal is to make 50%+/trade, to put me back on my track. I learned another valuable lesson that keeps me on the GREEN line.


Stock Market Investment
Stock Market Investment Progress
Before we continue what I learned from my "Valuable Lesson", let me tell you about my 2nd week investments. On Monday, I invested into $VELA and bought 315,000 shares @ $0.0031/share, and sold $VELA @ $0.0035/share. I made total profit of $106. SuperNova Elite chat room suggested to sell at @ $0.0037, but after the stock reached that target and started to fall, I panicked, and sold it @ $0.0035. My second investment I made 3 days later, on Thursday; I bought $FREE 1670 shares @ $0.6399/share, and sold $FREE @ $0.7145. This was very tough decision to make. SuperNova Elite suggested to sell @ $0.90, and the stock reached that level. However, RSI was too high, and the FREE started to fall, so I panicked again, and sold it @ $0.7145. Later that day, $FREE went back and closed @ $0.89, so I had to bite my lips and accept the decision I made earlier.

Valuable Lesson

The Valueable Lesson that I've learned is called "Buying Power"; to assure that the funds you have are current and available for all your investments. Therefore, if you spend all of your available funds in one day, the next time you can buy another equity is no sooner than 3 days, no matter which market exchanges you are purchasing your shares from.

MY RESOURCES FOR TRADING:
I get all the resources from SuperNova Elite, following in chat with the professionals who do their DD (Due Diligence) on the day before and know which stock to buy. Their usual success is approximately 20%-50% per day. These guys choose stocks from all markets, usually from OTC market where the stocks value is between $0.001 - $1, and major markets; such as NYSE, NASDAQ, and AMIX. I suggest you to try their SuperNova Elite Services, and see for yourself. They make lots of money in return from their investment, and they share ideas among each other. Yes, there is a fee to enter, but most of them ride almost for free after money they make during each period. SPEND SOME, TO GET MORE IN RETURN.


I look forward for your comments, and please share this post on your social media network. Thank you!

#investors #stockmaket #pennystocks #pinksheets #stockanalytics #profit #buystocks #trader #stocks #personalfinancemanagement #finance #Stockmarketindex, #Electronictradingplatform, #Financialmarket, #Margin(finance), #Stockexchange, #Billionaire, #Short(finance), #Markettrend, #Millionaire, #Growthinvesting, #Valueinvesting, #U.S.SecuritiesandExchangeCommission, #Stock, #Electronictrading, #Stockmarket, #FederalReserveSystem, #Equity(finance), #Share(finance), #Investment, #Growthstock, #Capitalmarket, #Trader(finance), #Marketmaker, #Portfolio(finance), #WhowantstoBeaMillionaire?, #Bond(finance), #Moneymarket #Stockbroker

Please also Like my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/millionairein27weeks

Preview on Feedage: how-to-become-a-millionaire-in-27-weeks Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki

No comments:

Post a Comment