Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 19, 2013

WEEK 1 TRADING: Good News and Bad News

I thought that I will start this week with less stress and much accomplished, but what really got into me is greediness to make more ROI, and the hope that I can achieve it without any complications. I WAS WRONG.
 
BAD NEWS, FIRST:
I started with $1000 on Tuesday. My goal, as usual to reach 20% gain each time I trade and drop the stock. I made a spontaneous choice to buy ETRM @ $1.26 per share, and drop it @ $1.37, with approximate 10% gain and move on to another stock during the same week. It didn't work the way I planned. The stock was moving in the very slow pace and going up and down. The highest point that it reached during the week is $1.32, so I ended up dropping at the price I bought. No Profit for me yet, minus $20 commision that I've spent.
 
GOOD NEWS:
This is NOT over yet. Although I am $200 behind from where I should be right now, I learned that buying shares from major markets such as NASDAQ, AMIX or NYSE, and can trade the stocks on the daily bases as much as I want. Only the Pinksheets or Over the Counter aka OTC markets you must wait for 3 day after purchasing the stocks, until moving on to another stock. Therefore, I have a chance to gain more profits on the next week trading, and proceed further with much higher rate in return than I expected.
LESSON TO BE LEARNED:
  • Always do your DD (due diligence) before investing into stocks.
  • Always must have a strategy when to buy and when to sell the stocks.
  • No emotions
  • Always protect your profit
  • Always exit on high RSI chart (that is over 70 pts)
  • Trust your intuition if it tells you to avoid buying the shares
 
MY RESOURCES FOR TRADING:
I get all the resources from SuperNova Elite, following in chat with the professionals who do their DD (Due Diligence) on the day before and know which stock to buy. Their usual success is approximately 20%-50% per day. They guys choose stocks from all markets, usually from OTC market where the stocks value is between $0.001 - $1, and major markets; such as NYSE, NASDAQ, and AMIX. I suggest you to try their SuperNova Elite Services, and see for yourself. They make lots of money in return from their investment, and they share ideas among each other. Yes, there is a fee to enter, but most of them ride almost for free after money they make during each period. SPEND SOME, TO GET MORE IN RETURN.

I look forward for your comments, and please share this post on your social media network. Thank you!

#investors #stockmaket #pennystocks #pinksheets #stockanalytics #profit #buystocks #trader #stocks #

Please also Like my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/millionairein27weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment