Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 25, 2013

How To Become a Millionaire In 27 Weeks?

Welcome! My name is Sergy Shamshura, and I've decided to experiment; if its possible to become a millionaire in 27 weeks.

In this blog "How To Become a Millionaire In 27 Weeks?", I will follow up every week on my current accomplishment log, and report to you how close I am achieving my goal. I created a table, calculating the possibility to achieve my goal within the estimated time of 27 weeks, and hopefully, meet the deadline earlier than I am expecting:

Please read the following steps to learn more how I will reach my expectations:

Step 1.

I am putting $1000 to my broker account at TD Ameritrade.com.

Step 2.

Do Due Deligence to locate the Penny stocks that might grow 20%+ each week, based on the information from the charts; such as CCI (Commodity Channel Index), RSI (Relative Strength Index), MACD (Moving Average Convergence Divergence), Bollinger Bands, Level 2, TRIX, and many other indicators to increase my capital by 20%+ from the previuse week value.

Step 3.

Buy the chosen stock, and wait until it will reach in profit 20% or more within 3 business days period, and then sell it.

Step 4.

Repeat Step 2 & Step 3 until my final goal is reached

I aware that you might think its creazy goal, and too risky, but I look forward to prove that it is dulable, and can be accomplished within the scheduled period of time. I will use the services of a consultant who has over 16 years trading Penny stocks and Pinksheets, and hopefully together, we will reach the goal.



 For these who will follow my post within next 27 weeks, I will also announce a chance for you to win iPad for the best comment, or just picking a lucky follower from this post list. So, please participate and win prizes.


The first week will start very soon. I will keep you posted. Please add my post on Google+, and Like this blog on your Facebook page. I will need your support and prayers. Within 27 weeks period, I will make it come true.

Best regards
Sergy Shamshura
Preview on Feedage: how-to-become-a-millionaire-in-27-weeks Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki

No comments:

Post a Comment